Register for International Quilting Day
- Click the Registration button below
- Enter your Name and a valid E-mail address
- Choose whether you are a member of a sponsoring guild or non-member
- Click the Submit button
- Non-members are directed to a payment page to pay the Guest Fee
- Once registered you will receive a notice of the day closer to the event
Participate in the Virtual Quilt Show
Members of the sponsoring guilds and paying guests are welcome to submit up to two quilts in the Virtual Quilt Show. Please be prepared to provide the following information information about your quilt(s):
- Quilt name
- Pattern Designer
- Quilter, if other than yourself
- An artist statement or brief history of the quilt (Limit of 50 words)
- Up to five photos of your quilt. We recommend an overall view of the quilt along with several close ups of interesting details.
- Click the button below to start registering your quilt(s). If you do not have a google account open you will be prompted to log into your google account in order to open the quilt submission form. If you do not have a google account, ask a friend or family member to submit your quilt(s) on your behalf
- The deadline for for quilt submission is February 4, 2023
Would you like to make the International Sister Quilt Block?
Leslie Batt showed us how at a previous International Quilting Day! You can click here for the tutorial PDF and create your own International Sister quilt project!