Feast your eyes on a dazzling collection of 250+ contemporary and traditional quilts!
When: Friday, November 11, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, November 12, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Toronto Botanical Gardens
777 Lawrence Avenue East, Toronto
In addition to the quilts on display we will have:
- Vendor marketplace (15+ vendors)
- Handmade items for sale in our Gift Shop
- Delicious refreshments at the café
- Toonie sale – each $2 ticket = a bid on a fabulous sewing-related item
- Featured Artists – each day our members will offer dynamic presentations focusing on a variety of topics
More details to come!
For updates, follow us on social media: