The club is on the south side of the street directly across Cosburn from the ball diamond adjacent to Stan’s.
Parking: is free in the parking lot east of EYCC. Enter the club via what appears to be the side door. Go up 8 steps to the door to the lounge where we will meet.
TTC: via the 87A or C bus from either Broadview or Main Station. Disembark at Cedarvale Ave. (East York Arena} and walk east.
Alternative Entrance: Elevator on the west side of EYCC. There is one spot for accessibility parking and/or room to park while unloading.
What the lounge has:
- plenty of outlets for our group
- round tables for sewing with the possibility of someone (not us) moving two 6 foot tables from Stan’s for layering
- good overhead lighting with some natural light from north facing windows
- plenty of space to spread out
What to bring:
- power bar if you have one
- extension cord
- lunch and beverage
- any sewing or cutting supplies you might require
Leslie will bring a kettle for making hot drinks. Please, bring your own supplies.
The iron and ironing board from Stan’s will be moved to this location. There will be a lock to secure the iron in one of the lockers. Everyone in attendance will be made aware of the combination.
This list may change over time. Stay tuned.