- Members must be double vaccinated, must wear masks (except when eating and drinking), must show proof of vaccination/photo ID, must answer Covid screening questions on arrival and must provide contact tracing information when checking in at the Clubhouse (if required). Social distancing rules must be followed.
- The room has a capacity limit of 7 people at this time. In order to avoid the disappointment of having someone arrive to learn there is no room for her/him, this is the plan for making the process of reserving a spot for each immediately following Monday as fair as possible.
- It will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Those attending at Stan’s will have the first chance while at Stan’s, to reserve a spot for the following Monday.
- Any other member wishing to reserve a spot on the following Monday may send an email to email@example.com no sooner than 4:00 pm Eastern Time on the Monday prior to the next gathering and no later than 12:00 noon on the Sunday prior to the next gathering.
- BJ will confirm if you are ‘in’ or ‘on stand by’. If you are ‘in’ and can’t make it, please, let BJ know so she can give another member the opportunity to attend.
- We have always had the guidelines that those attending, work on CQ projects at least half of the time at Stan’s and may work on their own projects half time. Because of our limited space, we must give priority to those who work on CQ projects at least half time while at Stan’s.
- Leslie carries CQ kits suitable for machine work, in her car. One machine is available at Stan’s. Reserve it with BJ when you book to make certain of its availability.
- There is a kettle at Stan Wadlow; please bring your own supplies if you wish to make a hot drink. If you’re staying through the lunch hour, please bring your own lunch.
- Needless to say, if you’re not feeling well, stay away!
- Follow York Heritage Quilters Guild on WordPress.com
Quilt-related events + Shows
International Quilting Day – March 18, 2023
SAQA Conference – Pathways to Possibilities, April 27-30, 2023 (You have to be a SAQA member to attend the conference)
Join York Heritage Quilters Guild
- The Celebration of Quilts XIV quilt show has opened! Be sure check out all the amazing venues — quilts, vendors, and prizes, oh my! Need a quiet spot to recharge? The cafe is open.We want to give a huge shout out to our fabulous vendors who were very busy setting up their stalls today. We couldn’t do the show without you!We would like to give a huge thank you to our Prize Sponsors, Len’s Mill, Fabric Spark, Country Concessions, Larry’s Sewing Machines, and Cloversale Sewing Centre.Celebration of Quilts XIV has some FABULOUS items in our Toonie Draw. There will be two draws held each day (1pm and 5pm Friday; 1pm and 4:30pm Saturday), so be sure to grab your tickets for the raffle whilst you are at the show.We have FOUR featured artists giving talks at A Celebration of Quilts XIV, two artists per show day.We have FOUR featured artists giving talks at A Celebration of Quilts XIV, two artists per show day.