- Members must be double vaccinated, must wear masks (except when eating and drinking), must show proof of vaccination/photo ID, must answer Covid screening questions on arrival and must provide contact tracing information when checking in at the Clubhouse (if required). Social distancing rules must be followed.
- The room has a capacity limit of 7 people at this time. In order to avoid the disappointment of having someone arrive to learn there is no room for her/him, this is the plan for making the process of reserving a spot for each immediately following Monday as fair as possible.
- It will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Those attending at Stan’s will have the first chance while at Stan’s, to reserve a spot for the following Monday.
- Any other member wishing to reserve a spot on the following Monday may send an email to email@example.com no sooner than 4:00 pm Eastern Time on the Monday prior to the next gathering and no later than 12:00 noon on the Sunday prior to the next gathering.
- BJ will confirm if you are ‘in’ or ‘on stand by’. If you are ‘in’ and can’t make it, please, let BJ know so she can give another member the opportunity to attend.
- We have always had the guidelines that those attending, work on CQ projects at least half of the time at Stan’s and may work on their own projects half time. Because of our limited space, we must give priority to those who work on CQ projects at least half time while at Stan’s.
- Leslie carries CQ kits suitable for machine work, in her car. One machine is available at Stan’s. Reserve it with BJ when you book to make certain of its availability.
- There is a kettle at Stan Wadlow; please bring your own supplies if you wish to make a hot drink. If you’re staying through the lunch hour, please bring your own lunch.
- Needless to say, if you’re not feeling well, stay away!
- Follow York Heritage Quilters Guild on WordPress.com
Quilt-related events + Shows
Join York Heritage Quilters Guild
- The rumours are true! Quilt shows are back and YHQG wants you to save the date. Our celebration of quilts will be held November 11th and 12th at the Toronto Botanical Garden (Lawrence & Leslie).A reminder that we are welcoming Robin Bogaert presenting her trunk show at our guild meeting tomorrow, May 17th. Doors open at 6:45pm and meeting starts at 7pm.A reminder that our final Scraps & Scrappy meeting (members only) is tonight. Our host will be taking us through the Quilt-as-you-go technique as shown in this tote.Join us Tuesday, May 17th, 2022 for our guild meeting featuring Robin Bogaert as she presents her trunk show.Save the date! York Heritage Quilters Guild is happy to be presenting “A Celebration of Quilts” quilt show at the Toronto Botanical Gardens November 11th and 12th.A reminder that tonight’s guild meeting features a lecture by Christina Cameli. Let her take you on an adventure in Free Motion Quilting that will kick your quilts up a notch.