For information about the York Heritage Quilters Guild - membership, meetings, mission statement, and more - please refer to the Guild Info page.
Memberships are available. Become a York Heritage member. Complete the membership application form. and and follow the mailing directions on the application form.
Guests are welcome to attend most meetings for $15.00. For more information, send an email to email@example.com or go to the membership desk at the beginning of a guild meeting.
**2013-14 YHQG speakers - Download a brochure**
(Note: brochure revised May2013)
Guild Meeting Tuesday May 21st, 2013 - Annual General Meeting
Just because it's the AGM doesn't mean it will be a 'yawn' meeting! Here's what's happening:
- 6pm Doors open for shopping -->Sewing Room Sale including members tables, library table, and items for sale at the Community Quilt table
- AGM business - learn who the new board members will be and more
- Vote on your favourite TGIF (Thank Goodness it's Finished) entry
- Sign up for your favourite workshops - here's the revised brochure!
- Renew your membership for next year, and, if you do....
- Sign books out of the library for the summer
- Sit with your friends at a round table and enjoy the coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies.
Please join us! Hope to see you there!
T.G.I.F - "Thank Goodness it's Finished" Challenge
We hope that you are working away on your UFO so that at the May TGIF (Thank Goodness it's Finished) quilt challenge our members will have lots of fun voting for their favourite. As you know, this challenge is our light-hearted attempt to motivate members to complete their quilt projects; a fun and friendly competition open to most (but not all) members of York Heritage (i.e. those who have lingering projects, sadly waiting in the wings to be completed). There will be prizes and a viewer's choice ballot.
2012-2013 - Mark these dates in your calendar
- May 21: Annual General Meeting
Note-- Meetings start promply at 7:00 pm .