Here is the Entry Form for guild members.
One of the perks of being a YHQG member is the opportunity, once every three years, to show off your creations in a public setting. Don’t be shy! Visitors to our past shows have remarked on the tremendous diversity of quilts on display … wouldn’t it be boring if we all produced identical quilts? You may enter more than one quilt, any size, as long as they haven’t been displayed at a previous YHQG show. Note: each quilt requires a separate entry form, and we ask you to indicate your top choice, since we can only guarantee that one for inclusion in the show. Other quilts may be accepted depending on available space.
Please keep the following in mind when completing the form:
- You may need to scroll down to see the NEXT button on a page
- Required fields are marked with *
- The information for the display card is limited to 300 characters, or approximately 50 words
- Don’t forget to click the SUBMIT button on the final step
- You should receive an email confirmation after the form is submitted
- The final step to complete your online entry is to email a photo of your quilt to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please contact Jan Reynolds at email@example.com.