It’s time for our September Guild meeting!
We’ve practiced Zooming and Show and Share, and have had an opportunity to join with a presentation with another Guild. Now it’s time for our first regular virtual Guild meeting!
The Zoom co-ordinates have been sent to members via email.
The meeting starts on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Prior to joining the meeting, we ask that you turn off any computer notifications you have (on your email account, for example) so we won’t have dinging and donging going on during the meeting.
You may invite a guest to join this meeting at no charge to the guest; simply forward a copy of the Zoom Coordinates email to them. Guests to future meetings will be expected to pay a guest fee. Guests will not be permitted to access any recording of this meeting.
For those of you who want a ‘How To Zoom’ refresher, we will play the Zoom instructions video at 6:45.
If you need assistance to join the meeting, please contact one of the following people:
- if you are a MAC (or i-pad or i-phone) user, please contact Chriss C. if you are a PC user, please contract Sandra Y.
At our meeting we will:
- Hear about the amazing art of our speaker, Andrea Tsang Jackson, of Halifax
- Have a run-down of all that’s happening with Community Quilting
- Learn about what’s happening with the 2019/2020 President’s Challenge
- Learn about our upcoming speakers and workshops
- See what our members have been working on, in Show and Share
- Have an opportunity to speak to fellow members in break out rooms at the end of the meeting.
If you can’t attend the meeting, it will be recorded, and the link will be sent to you a day or two after the meeting.
Please send in photos of your Show and Share items to email@example.com! The deadline for submissions is Monday, September 14 at noon.