Speaker of the month: Cindy Grisdela – Journey of an Art Quilter
- Meerkat Shweshwe – our vendor for the April 16th meeting! Celeste will have many new indigo prints and three entirely new colour ways, in a selection of fat quarters and half-metre cuts, along with new kits, Inkwali and Amafu printed squares and new quilt patterns.
- Bring your quilts for Show and Share
- Pick up information about the 2019 Guild Challenge – 40 & Fabulous (if you have not already done so)
- Sign up for one of Cindy Grisdela’s Wednesday, April 17 workshops (Curved Piecing a.m./Free Motion Quilting p.m.) – it’s your last chance!
- Visit the library – open from 6 p.m. to 6:50 p.m. This is the last time in the 2018/19 year that you can borrow library items!
- bring in your finished Quilts of Valour Blocks for Judy Messenger
- Volunteer for the Quilt Show 2020 Committee
It’s time to think about membership renewals! The renewal form is attached to your April newsletter. There will be a prize draw for members who renew early!