The next meeting of the
York Heritage Quilters Guild meeting
Is Tuesday, January 15th, 2019
Doors open at 6 p.m. Meeting starts at 7 p.m.
Speaker of the month: Charlene Hearst – “Quilting with Social Media”
(Please check all of the items you brought home from the November meeting to see if Bethany Garner’s quilt might be in your possession as it has not yet been located)
- Country Clothesline – our vendor for the January 15th meeting!. Sylvia will be bringing along some brand new Fresh & Pretty Country Clothesline Fabrics. She’ll have the Guess How Much I Love You Panel and coordinating fabrics, which makes the cutest Baby Quilt. She’ll also have some Specialty Bundles and Kits too! https://countryclothesline.ca/
- CQ will also have of fabric for sale
- Bring your quilts for Show and Share
- Sign up for a workshop
- Pick up information about the 2019 Guild Challenge – 40 & Fabulous (if you have not already done so)
- Visit the library – opened from 6 p.m. to 6:50 p.m.
Are you planning on submitting a quilt to the CQA Member Guild challenge – quilting goes viral – using the Pantone colour of the year 2018 Ultra Violet! If so, please contact me by email before the meeting or speak to me at the January 15th meeting.
See you on Tuesday
Meeting location: Toronto Botanical Garden, 777 Lawrence Avenue East ( at Leslie)