York Heritage Quilters Guild Meeting: Tuesday November 20, 2018
Doors will open at 600 pm and meeting will start at 700 pm.
Speaker of the Month: Bethany Garner-“My Journey at Art Quilting a short walk away from Traditional
- YHQG Annual Members Holiday Sales-start your holiday shopping!
- Library “Bargain Book Sale”
- Special Fabric Sale-fabric from Camille Remme , a former president of YHQG author of many wonderful quilting books. Camille has donated beautiful fabric to the guild as her fragile health has rendered her unable to quilt. It is her wish that proceeds go to CQ.
- CQ will also have lengths of fabric for sale.
- #PROJECTSACHET hand crafted Lavender Sachet will be available 100% of all proceeds go to women’s mental health.
You can also:
- Drop off your quilt for Nonina’s Table at CQ. They are also accepting donations of personal care products, and other new items (details please see the newsletter)
- Bring your quilts for Show and Share
- Sign up for a workshop
- Visit the library opened from 600 pm-650pm
Our meeting is at the Toronto Botanical Garden 777 Lawrence Avenue East (at Leslie)
See you Tuesday,